Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Christmas feather

Woah!! hold on to your seats not only two postings in one week but now two postings in one day I think I must be sickening for something. No truly I really might be sickening for something I have had a runny nose all afternoon which keeps reminding of my mum as she would always tell me to run after it then.
Anyway I entering this card into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly Challenge anything goes with the optional Christmas theme
Stamping Sentations  - Christmas
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
Bearly - Mine Challenges  Anything Goes

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this AMAZING entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card .Love the feather idea.
Gr Elly